From the moment a bride-to-be gets engaged, creating the Indian wedding of her dreams becomes a top priority. Although the process of wedding planning is an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experience, it can also become stressful and overwhelming pretty quickly.
For many reasons, hiring a destination wedding planner for your Indian wedding is well worth it.
Why is this so? Let’s take a look at the top reasons to hire a wedding planner for your Indian destination wedding.
On-Site Contact and Coordination
One of the most important reasons you should consider hiring a wedding planner for your destination wedding is the simple fact that they can be there, on the ground, and “in the trenches” when you can’t be.
- A destination wedding is called such due to the location of the celebration being far from the bride’s home, and usually in an exotic and/or tropical paradise.Most of the time, the engaged couple isn’t able to constantly travel back and forth from the venue during the planning process.
- For this reason, an on-site coordinator can handle all aspects of your big day, keeping an open line of communication with you to update you on every development of the arrangements.Any potential problems that arise can be handled quickly in order to ensure a smooth, seamless wedding day. A wedding planner for your destination wedding can also foresee any issues before they occur, ironing out a solution so you don’t have to worry.
Detail-oriented by design
Another perk of enlisting the services of an Indian destination wedding planner is that they pour through all of the tiniest of details in order to ensure each part of your day matches your vision to perfection.
- They are destination wedding professionals, trained to think of things that you may not have even considered!A wedding planner has been through this process many times and can use their experience to your advantage, knowing what works and what doesn’t.
- A professional destination wedding planner specializes in taking inventory of all of the aspects of your wedding day that are important to you and your betrothed, with careful attention paid to the vision you want to make a reality.
Your wedding planner will act as your advocate, eyes, and ears, leaving no stone unturned when designing your special day.
Score the best deals and perks
Indian destination wedding packages at all-inclusive resorts can be expertly handled by your skilled, knowledgeable wedding planner.
- When your coordinator works with an all-inclusive resort, you’ll have access to the best local vendors at unbeatable rates.
- Most renowned, reputable wedding planners have already established professional relationships with these vendors and resorts in order to be able to offer you special, all-in-one perks with their service packages.
- Take the stress that can come with the wedding planning process off of your plate—your wedding planner will communicate with each vendor or service provider related to your wedding day, minimizing stress for you whenever possible.
All you will have to do is sit back, relax, and relish in the details of your magical moments.
Examples of the types of wedding vendors that your Indian destination wedding planner can connect you with include the following:
- DJs/live bands
- Hair and makeup stylists
- Caterers and bakers
- …and many more!
Having access to a “one-stop-shop” for all of your whimsical wedding day needs is a very valuable asset.
Access to an array of awesome locations
Enlisting the services of a highly-trained, consistently professional wedding planner also connects you to a bevy of beautiful resorts designed to provide you with memories for a lifetime.
Each location offers different features and options in order to meet your unique needs to perfection. Tailor your dream destination wedding to represent your love like no other.
Here are some of the top destination wedding spots that offer unbeatable, all-inclusive resort options for your dreamy day:
Mesmerizing Mexican beaches provide the ultimate backdrop for your wedding in paradise. Wonderful weather and world-class cuisine deliver optimal wedding day results.
- Riviera Maya is home to some ancient cultural landmarks
- Cancun sports stunning beaches
- Playa Mujeres offers tons of adventure
- Riviera Nayarit is romantic and quaint
- Cabo has a lively nightlife scene
- Puerto Vallarta features delicious food and adventure
- Isla Mujeres is the ultimate intimate island
- Cozumel has long been a wedding favorite
In jammin’ Jamaica, couples can get swept away with gorgeous scenery and tons of cultural experiences to infuse your Indian destination wedding with festive flair.
- Montego Bay brings paradise to your door
- Ocho Rios presents guests with lively music
- Negril sunsets are some of the most colorful you’ll ever see
- …and more!
Jet on down to the Dominican Republic for an Indian wedding with distinctive details. Your Sikh, Hindu, or Punjabi destination wedding will be a treasured experience for all involved when you trek to the expansive, beautiful beaches found here.
- Punta Cana offers striking scenery
- La Romana delivers a secluded sense of solitude
A collection of spots sprinkled throughout the Caribbean like diamonds offer dozens of dazzling views. From the sugary sand beaches to the calm, clear waters of the turquoise-colored ocean, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more picturesque venue.
- Turks and Caicos is consistently ranked among the world’s best beaches
- Puerto Rico has remarkable exotic features
- Maarten is a hidden gem
- Lucia makes weddings memorable
- Aruba is a jewel in the Caribbean
- Bahamas is a treasured favorite for island nuptials
When you’re ready to start putting your plan into action for turning your dream Indian destination wedding into reality, leave every dazzling detail in the hands of skilled professionals.
Securing an all-inclusive wedding package at one of the world’s top resorts unlocks access to complimentary perks including the following:
- spa service discounts
- themed wedding cake
- sparkling wine toasts
- tables and chairs
- wedding officiants
- ceremony flowers and arches
- wedding websites and online gift registry
- receptions and/or cocktail hours
- free stay for the engaged couple
- private reception restaurant reservations
- custom menu cards
- wedding attire preparation
- bouquets and boutonnieres
- romantic turndown service on your wedding night
- late checkout for the wedded couple
- music systems
- …and much more!
Each resort offers a different variety of perks and promotions, so be sure to start your search today in order to make all of your Indian destination wedding day dreams come true!