It will probably come as no surprise to you that planning a fun, affordable, dream destination wedding in an exotic location can take a considerable amount of time, effort, and money. But it doesn’t have to be all work and no play! At Rishtey Destinations, we are experts that are committed to making sure your dream destination wedding in Mexico is not only the day you’ve always hoped it would be, but that you and your guests also have an amazing and unforgettable vacation experience!
Have you narrowed it down to Cancun, Mexico, but don’t know where to go from there? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. After you give us a call, we will start to make the ultimate list to make sure that your Cancun destination wedding has everything you love, from decisions about decor, guest accommodations, flowers, timing, food, and entertainment once the ceremony is complete! It’s important to remember that while your big day is the main event, you and your guests are also there for a vacation, and we will ensure that you all get the most bang for your buck with our exclusive Cancun wedding packages.
Let’s look at a few different resorts!
- Located in Puerto Morelos, the Riviera Maya is an all-inclusive resort with six different pools, crystal clear and beautiful blue waters, and out of this world pristine gardens throughout the property. With French and Italian restaurants on-site, you’ve got incredible food selections right outside your door. If you’d like to get out and explore, the Crococun Zoo is only a few miles down the road. The resort also sits next door to a luxurious golf course and boasts its own private beach access. If high class, pampered luxury is what you’re looking for, you may not need to go any further in this guide!
- How about the Breathless Riviera, located in the Petempich Bay in Puerto Morelos? Boasting an astonishing 10 gourmet restaurants and 10 bars, the Breathless Riviera is another 5-star, adults only, all-inclusive resort with breathtaking amenities and entertainment options. The Breathless Riviera offers unlimited international and domestic spirits, around-the-clock concierge and room service, and unparalleled views of its own little lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, the Breathless Riviera is a top-notch choice for Cancun destination weddings. One package in particular that the Breathless Riviera offers includes a wedding coordinator, bouquets, cake, wine, and a photo and edited video package! Here at Rishtey Destinations, we are certain that we can take all of the troubles and stress away from planning an Indian destination wedding, so that you can focus on what matters the most: enjoying your special moment with your friends and family in this immaculate paradise away from home!
- If ultimate luxury is your goal, look no further than Le Blanc, an adults only, all-inclusive locale situated in a secluded location between Nichupte Lagoon and the gorgeous turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Le Blanc provides the height of haute living with three pools, a renowned Jack Nicklaus golf course, and plenty of privacy. One of the most sought-after features of staying at Le Blanc is the virtually one-to-one guest and staff member ratio. Talk about undivided attention! Stay at Le Blanc and feel like real royalty.
- The exquisite Palace resort chain offers an array of appealing amenities. The breathtaking views afforded by family-friendly Beach Palace Resort are unparalleled. When you want to switch it up from the crystal-clear ocean, take a dip in one of two rooftop pools, order drinks or snacks at two swim-up bars, and let your cares melt away in one of their two relaxing hot tubs. Four fantastic restaurants feature distinctive fare with each menu. For your dreamy destination wedding, all of your needs will be met from top to bottom–beautiful décor, an officiant, honeymoon package–it’s all there to put the perfect finishing touches on your big day. If you’re searching for solitude, the adults-only Sun Palace is tucked quietly at the southern end of the Hotel Zone. Sun Palace features all of the contemporary class of Beach Palace, but with a more tranquil feel. Say your vows to your one-and-only love next to the shore on Sun Palace’s North Beach. Four restaurants are ready to wow your taste buds, and three infinity pools await your lounging.
- As soon as you set your sights on the massive, guitar-shaped driveway, you’ll know it’s time to rock at the Hard Rock Cancun! Celebrate your nuptials celebrity-style with a “Welcome to the Jungle” theme. The 24-hour room service, divine pools and beach, and beachside Bali beds will have you feeling famous in no time flat. Wedding packages include everything from flowers and cake to sparkling wine for everyone in your entourage and more!
- Truly transport your destination wedding guests into the most tropical scene at the Hyatt Ziva Resort, located on a peninsula. Soak up the sun and relish in looking at the waves, which you’ll be surrounded by on three sides! Try handcrafted beer or learn lessons from a tequila sommelier. Need some rest and relaxation? Let your worries drift away as you lounge on your oversized balcony and soak in your private hot tub. This resort is also unique in that it offers both family-friendly and adults-only areas, so everyone in your destination wedding party can feel at home.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun is another amazing choice, boasting 9 restaurants, 6 bars, and unlimited top shelf spirits with 24/7 room service and pool and beachside service. With dozens of daytime activities, a kids club, and a spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun is a perfect choice for larger wedding parties, especially if you and your guests will have children accompanying you! It isn’t always realistic these days to expect your friends and families to dump their kids off at a babysitter for a week or so while they travel to faraway lands for a destination wedding. Picking a venue like the Dreams Riviera Cancun will give your guests a little bit of breathing room as it comes to planning their attendance. Knowing that their children and other little ones won’t be left at home alone, you can offer them some peace of mind by letting them know that their children will be safe while also enjoying a vacation of their own! Even better, Dreams Riviera Cancun offers special rates for those looking to visit the venue prior to booking it as their destination wedding resort.
- Another family friendly choice for your destination wedding in Mexico is the Panama Jack Cancun. Panama Jack Cancun offers a water park and an outdoor pool with a fun slide, a spa and wellness center, a playground and kid’s club, and is surrounded by picturesque and sunny beaches. Like some others in the area, Panama Jack Cancun also offers special deals if you’d like to visit the location before locking it down as your destination wedding venue. Located right in the center of a beautiful and entertaining hotel zone, the Panama Jack Cancun is all-inclusive and family friendly. You can take a beachfront yoga class, cooking classes, or enjoy live music and mini golf with amazing beachfront views.
In case you haven’t been keeping score because you’ve been distracted by some of the incredible options at your fingertips, here is a short list of some of the things to consider when planning your destination wedding in Cancun:
- Build your budget. It’s important to decide up front how much you’re willing to spend to make your dream day everything that you want it to be. Build in just a little bit of room to be flexible, but once you set your budget, try to stick to it! Knowing exactly what your limits are will help you make reasonable choices without sacrificing the little things that will make your day extra special.
- Adults only or family-friendly? You shouldn’t feel bad for choosing an adults only venue, as adding kids to the mix can definitely induce some stress. However, you need to be aware that some friends and families with little ones might not be able to attend if it means they also have to lockdown childcare back home. Don’t let this be a deal breaker, but keep your options open! Who knows, you might end up finding a resort that wasn’t necessarily your first choice in your initial planning, but the fact that they can also provide quality child care will help others attend your event without worrying about their children!
- Amazing Amenities. Most destination wedding venues will have exhaustive lists of all that they offer. When coming up with your budget at the beginning of your planning, you should also make a list of what is important to you for your big day. Whether it’s unlimited spirits, outside entertainment, or onsite food and beverage, there are resorts out there that will hit each of your “big ticket” items.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Contact us here.